We wanted to be the first to share with you of a number of exciting team changes at Nuance Solutions. We’re proud to announce that Sean Hoffman, formerly Vice President of Sales, is taking the helm as our new President as of June 1, 2017. Sean started at Nuance in 1992, and then left to broaden his expertise and complete his MBA. Since his return in 2008, Sean has exemplified true leadership skills and a natural ability to support and encourage those around him. We are eager to see the company continue to grow and evolve under Sean’s leadership. Please join us in congratulating Sean as President of Nuance Solutions!
Jim Flanagan, Nuance’s President since 1990, will step into the position of Chief Executive Officer. Jim’s father, John Sr., founded Nuance Solutions in 1972. As a second-generation owner, Jim served in various capacities including operations, finance, marketing and sales. During his 27 years as President, Jim’s vision has been to build a company that offers opportunity, growth and security for its people and product innovation for its customers.
“I am eager to see Nuance Solutions thrive under Sean’s leadership. We are fortunate to have a person of great passion leading Nuance as we enter this new chapter,” Jim said. He also added that the transition will enable him to spend more time focusing on new opportunities for Nuance Solutions in special applications chemistry.
Matt Ahrens, Vice President of Industrial Sales, is now a partner in the company alongside Jim, Sean, John J. Flanagan Jr. and Neil Houtsma. Throughout the last 24 years at Nuance, Matt has established himself as an expert in the industrial cleaning market. From his initial hire, Matt has worked his way up in the organization, previously holding positions of Regional Manager, Industrial Specialist and Director of Industrial Sales. His strength as a leader lies in his ability to educate while working together with clients and teammates to develop products that address specific needs.
While changes bring an exciting new future to Nuance Solutions, we remain focused on our strong partnerships with our customers. Operations will move forward as usual as we make this transition. We look forward to working with you as we begin this exciting next chapter!
It is with great sadness that Nuance Solutions informs you that Mike Endres passed away on December 27, 2016.
Mike was our Technical Director and an industry leader and innovator. More importantly, he was a true gentleman and great friend to us all. He will be missed.
Are you a recovering soil spreader? Or worse – are you still in denial about spreading soil?
We’ve all been there – and we can help.
Please attend one of our upcoming Recovery Meetings to learn about NuFiber Cleaning Systems, and how these products can help you make a “clean” recovery and never spread soil again.
• June 9th, 2016 in Joplin, Missouri
• June 24th, 2016 in Quad Cities, Iowa
• July 27th, 2016 in Meskwaki, Iowa
For more information, please email Par at:
• Nuance Solutions is proud to introduce its Test Center
• The Test Center is used for chemical and equipment testing, training, and cleaning to ensure the safety, value, and success of our products for our customers
• The Test Center allows our chemists and engineers to teach our sales and technical employees about the products and equipment
• When employees from these departments meet to train and teach at the Test Center, each department is able to share their expertise and knowledge so every employee is able to learn and master our products
• By working together as a team at the Test Center, our employees from various departments are able to suggest ideas to improve products
• With our commitment to innovation, we are able to maximize the value of every product for our customers
• The Test Center is also used for practical purposes, such as cleaning at our own location
• This allows us to constantly develop new ideas for easier and better cleaning
• We are able to test the equipment and offer feedback on the effectiveness of the cleaner and accuracy of the equipment
• Tests are done regularly in the area to ensure proper dilution, cleaning, and safety
We have recently added three brief new training videos for the NuFiber line:
Charging NuFiber Pretreat Mops – get the job started right, and stop making repeated visits to the closet for refills – use our pocket mop system!
Floor Finish Applicator Kit – The Basics – the latest method to apply floor coatings safely, quickly and effortlessly.
Floor Finish Applicator Kit – Advanced – speed up those bigger jobs with our simple method for floor care pros.
We will continue to add new training videos, so stay tuned! Please tune in, “like” our videos and subscribe to be kept fully up to date.
(March 20, 2014 – Chicago) Nuance Solutions is pleased to announce that they are now certified in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management. The firm’s Quality Management System is now certified for the “manufacturing of cleaning compounds (industrial, retail and institutional) and specialty chemicals with design.” Nuance Solutions certificate number is 15153, issued by ISO Registrar National Quality Assurance, U.S.A.
“This registration is a reflection of our employees’ commitment to quality”, says Jim Flanagan, President of the firm. “We set a goal as a group and worked as a team to accomplish it, and I am very proud of everyone in the company. We also believe that including the phrase ‘with design’ in our certification points out one of our real strengths; the technical ability and market savvy to work with customers to design and develop the very best solution for their needs – no matter what the market.”
Pictured (left to right) are Dave Goodrich, Nuance ISO Officer, Bob Ernst, Nuance Operations Manager and Joe Eads, ISO Auditor, NQA. Joe is presenting a framed copy of the ISO 9001-2008 Certificate earned by Nuance Solutions.