Dear Nuance Customers, Vendors and Other Interested Parties,
In light of the current outbreak of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), we would like to provide some insight as to the impact we are seeing, as well as an overview of the precautions that we are taking to ensure our ability to provide the highest levels of service as we prepare to limit our employees’ potential exposure to this outbreak.
As of today, our business has remained constant and consistent with trends seen in the prior few months as well as in the past year. Demand has increased dramatically for our disinfectants and sanitizers and our capacity to serve our current customers is our top priority.
Nuance Solutions manufactures disinfectant products that are effective against the COVID-19 virus and are critical in preventing the pandemic spread of this virus across the United States.
Nuance Solutions and its employees are identified as ‘Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce’ by the US Department of Homeland Security.
Therefore, employees of Nuance Solutions meet the definition of ‘essential business’ by Governor Pritzker in his Shelter in Place order March 20, 2020.
It is our responsibility to produce as much cleaning products to help in the prevention of the spread of this virus.
Our management team has and will continue to meet daily to ensure that our Business Continuity Plan provides redundancies, including splitting our shifts and office staff across our footprint while continuing to provide the highest level of service with no disruptions in our operations.
As part of the plan, we have implemented the following precautions to protect all Nuance employees from potential exposure to the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- We are actively monitoring the Center for Disease Control and local public health departments for recommendations and best practices.
- We are continuing to keep our employees informed and are taking preventative measures across all our facilities.
- We have informed all employees who are sick and/or vulnerable to stay at home and not come into our facilities.
- We have implemented travel restrictions for field salespeople until further notice.
- We have discontinued all large group meetings and are leveraging technology by scheduling virtual meetings when it makes sense.
- We have discontinued allowing visitors access to our facilities.
We will continue to monitor the development of this situation and implement best practices to control and limit the potential exposure for our employees.
On behalf of our employees and owners, thank you very much for your continued commitment to Nuance Solutions.